As large organizations introduce mobile messaging solutions to keep pace with growing demand, product selection and implementation issues become key considerations for successful deployments.
This Ferris report provides recent data on the size of the mobile messaging market and addresses the most important issues for large organizations to consider when evaluating and designing mobile messaging solutions.
- What is the size of the mobile messaging market, and what growth is predicted over the next two years?
- How should large organizations address information security for mobile devices?
- What criteria are important when procuring a mobile messaging solution?
- What issues should be considered when rapidly deploying mobile service for thousands of users?
- What cost components are most relevant in determining the total cost of operations for mobile messaging?
Table of Contents
Key Product Selection Issues
- Information Security
- Ease of Use
- Network Coverage
Key Implementation Issues
- Ease of Deployment
- Standards Compliance and Support of Disparate Devices
- Remote Management of Devices and Data