We’ve just defined our sponsorship program. It’s a great opportunity to gain valuable publicity that underscores leadership in human communications technologies.
Sponsorship is available to:
- Firms that offer digital communications products and services
- Businesses and IT groups with an interest in these technologies
- Academic institutions/research teams with a role in the future of digital communications
- Individual experts in digital communications
We offer silver and gold level sponsorships, starting at as low as $50 annually. Sponsorship gives a variety of marketing and business intelligence benefits, including:
- Advertizing in the museum’s website and newsletter
- Links to your blogs
- Sales leads
- Quality endorsement of your marketing materials, if accepted by curators
- The ability to post your educational materials to the museum’s website, if accepted by curators
- Rights to the use of museum content
- Custom briefings for your customers or prospects
- Museum-branded white papers and videos
- Insider briefings on the current state of digital communications and their likely evolution
- Participation in the steering committee
For further details, see the sponsorship brochure.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, or have suggestions relating to the program, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on +1 415 367 3436 or Skype davidferris.