Sponsorship is an opportunity to gain valuable publicity that underscores leadership in human communications technologies. Be that Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, social media, or voice-over-IP, or related disciplines such as enterprise search, e-discovery, lawful intercept, or systems management.
- Firms that offer digital communications products and services
- Businesses and IT groups with an interest in these technologies
- Academic institutions/research teams with a role in the future of digital communications
- Individual experts in digital communications
Sponsorship gives a variety of marketing and business intelligence benefits, including:
- Advertizing in the museum’s website and newsletter
- Links to your blogs
- Sales leads
- Quality endorsement of your marketing materials, if accepted by curators
- The ability to post your educational materials to the museum’s website, if accepted by curators
- Rights to the use of museum content
- Custom briefings for your customers or prospects
- Museum-branded white papers and videos
- Insider briefings on the current state of digital communications and their likely evolution
- Participation in the steering committee
Sponsorships start at as low as $50 annually for a person, and as low as $295 annually for a commercial organization:
- Silver level sponsors are generally organizations and people that wish to support the museum
- Gold level sponsors enjoy a close working relationship with the museum, and key marketing and business intelligence benefits
We also offer permanent benefactor sponsorships, for individuals or corporations that provide research endowments exceeding $2m. These are modeled on professorial chairs at leading universities.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please email David Ferris or call him at +1 415 367 3436 or Skype davidferris.